Custom Systems Fabrication
Located in Los Angeles County, McKenna Engineering’s fabrication facility in Carson, California operates 18,000SF of manufacturing space with two loading/unloading bays, and full access bridge cranes. We specialize in the custom fabrication of mechanical process equipment and systems.
From flow diagrams and P&ID’s we deliver complete turnkey shop fabricated, skid mounted modular process packaged systems which typically include project planning, cost estimates, scheduling, layout, drafting, procurement, testing, inspection, and shipment compliant with ISO 9001:2008 quality standards.
- Skidded Equipment and Equipment Systems
- Fabricated Piping Assemblies
- Custom Components
- Platforms and Specialty Vessels
- Modular Fabrication
- Repairs, Modifications, Retrofits/Upfits
- Metal Inert Gas Welding (MIG)
- Tungsten Inert Gas Welding (TIG)
- Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
STANDARDS & TESTING
- ASME Code
- AWS Certified
- Hydrostatic Leak Testing up to 3000 PSIG
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Liquid Dye Penetration Testing
- Radiography Testing
Consult with an Engineer
Call or message us today to learn how partnering with EWS can make your project a reliable success.
General Engineering Contractor
License No. 830191